Results of DRN client satisfaction survey published

This entry was posted in News on by .

Staff and directors are delighted with the results of the latest client satisfaction survey. Over 200 clients responded to the survey, clients were asked a range of questions regarding the service they received. Over 89% of respondents rated our overall service as excellent, with the remaining 11% rating it as good. 94% of respondents rated the personal manner of their legal adviser as excellent, and when asked how well they had been kept up to date with the progress of their case, 95% said ‘very well’ (the highest possible rating).

David Rogers, the director in charge of quality and risk, said “I am delighted with the results of this year’s survey. Our aim at DRN is to provide exceptional client service – these results show that we are acheiving this. Our client feedback is very important to us, it helps us to assess our service from a client’s point of view which is crucial if we are to continue to provide clients with the type of service they want.  Whilst our results are very good, we are never complacent and we are always thinking of new ways to improve our service. Last year’s feedback raised the issue of the lack of a ground floor disabled access toilet at Hargreaves Street – we have now installed one. We are now working on improving our telephone system so we can answer calls more quickly.”